Southern Tasmania

We offer legal services.
We can advise as to the legal consequences of separation either before it happens or after it has happened.
We can advise as to the legal rights and entitlements of parties to a relationship and in relation to children and property.
We can advise on legal documents such as separation agreements and Court Orders.
We represent parties in legal proceedings in the Family Court and Magistrates Court.
We represent both men and women.

Contact Name
Richard Howroyd
03 6223 8401
First Floor, 119 Macquarie Street, Hobart, 7000, TAS