Baptcare Integrated Family Support Service
Integrated Family Support Service (IFSS)South-West Region
Baptcare is the lead agency for the Gateway and Integrated Family Support Service Alliance in the South-West of Tasmania. The Alliance and other services providing IFSS to the South-West region are working to improve the safety, wellbeing and health of children (aged 0 to 18), young people and their families.
IFSS also allows for families with unborn children to obtain support before the birth of a child. The providers of Integrated Family Support Services in the South-West include Baptcare, Uniting Care, Good Beginnings, Hobart City Mission, Lady Gowrie Tasmania and Mission Australia.
- Providing a safe and nurturing environment for children
- Strategies and practical skills around parenting capacity
- Improving confidence and enjoyment in parenting
- Managing challenging childhood behaviours
- Understanding the developmental stages of children and adolescents
- Time management and utilising relevant resources
- Managing family conflict and breakdown
- Dealing with the impact of mental health issues
- Dealing with the impact of substance abuse
- Accessing social and professional support networks within the community.
Enquiries or referrals to our Family Services program can be made by families or individuals directly, or by professionals working with the family.
How to Contact:
Phone: 1800 171 233
Other Phone: 03 6283 5700
Fax: 03 6283 5799
Ground Floor 175 Collins Street
Hobart TAS, TAS, 7000
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm