Anglicare Tasmania Inc
Family Relationships Counselling
This service supports couples to establish and maintain healthy relationships. It also provides counselling about the care, welfare and development of children.Services Include:
- addressing communication difficulties
- managing heightened emotions and conflict
- enhancing parenting skills
- discussing family of origin issues
- re-partnering and step-parenting
- resolving intimacy and sexuality issues
- managing a relationship break-up
Fees are charged according to ability to pay. As a guide, $1 for every $1000 of family income is the usual contribution per session. Clients who hold a Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card are exempt.
Couples, families and children in need of relationship assistance are eligible for this service.
This service is delivered in the South from Anglicare offices in Hobart and Glenorchy, as well as the Salvation Army in Howrah.
DownloadsFamily Relationships Counselling
Early Intervention & Group Programs
How to Contact:
Phone: 1800 243 232
Fax: 03 6213 3550
18 Watchorn Street
Hobart, TAS, 7001
GPO Box 1620, Hobart 7001
Mon - Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm
Parking, Ground Floor, Wheelchair