New Parent Infant Network (NEWPIN) Family Futures
NEWPIN Family Futures is a unique support network which helps parents build stronger relationships with their children.
This is offered to families on a voluntary basis and is free and confidential.
An outreach service is available for rurally isolated families.
The program teaches parents how to apply the four core values in day to day life and covers such topics as:
- Parenting Skills and hands on education programs such as Our Skills as Parents
- Understanding your changing child, learning new ways of managing difficult behaviours
- Keeping Children Safe
- Understanding what children need to stay safe
- Conflict Resolution
- How to fight fair and respectfully
- Why Do I Parent This Way?
- Understanding how you were parented and how that affects your child
- Understanding Family Violence
- Understanding how violence impacts on the family environment and your children
- Keeping Your Cool in Stressful Situations
- Understanding and managing anger
- Interactive Parent Child Play Sessions
How to Contact:
Phone: 03 6339 4802
Other Phone: 03 6333 8000