Tasmanian Family Law Pathways

Department Of Health And Human Services (Dhhs)

The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service

Does not directly provide services for separating/separated families. They receive referrals from primary care providers, including general practitioners, school support personnel, and non- government organizations.


Government Departments

How to Contact:

Phone: 03 6336 2867

Other Phone: 03 6434 7280