Youth Crisis Accommodation Service
Crisis accommodation for up to 6 weeks in a safe and friendly environment.
It is well understood that there a variety of pathways into adulthood - some of these pathways are relatively straight forward, while others present a range of issues that need to be overcome.
Staff at the Youth Crisis Accommodation Service have many years of experience working with and supporting youth. Staff aim to provide opportunities for young people to address issues and support them toward a more stable environment.
The Accommodation Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We can help if you are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are aged between 13 - 20 years of age (inclusive), are male or female, need support
- Crisis accommodation for up to 6 weeks
- A safe and friendly environment
- Assistance with living skills
- Information about, and referral to, other services
- Assistance with maintaining or accessing education, training and employment
• If you receive an income, there is a weekly board payment and a compulsory savings plan
• You will be asked to contribute to daily chores which are rotated amongst residents
• We do not permit alcohol or drugs on the premises
• We are not able to accommodate pets
How to Contact:
Phone: 03 6424 7375
176 William Street
Devonport, TAS, 7310