Mental Health Carers Tasmania
Relatives and Friends of People with Mental IllnessServices Include:
- Provide advocacy, awareness and education
- Regular meetings with support, information and speakers.
- We give peer support, information, brochures and referral.
- Library has books, videos and DVDs, handouts, pamphlets and flyers.
- We give presentations to organisations and groups.
- Free quarterly newsletter
How to Contact:
Phone: 03 6228 7448
1 St Johns Avenue
New Town, TAS, 7008
Monday to Thursday 9am to 2pm